Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Eight Seconds - Erotic Romance

It's Tuesday and not my usual day to blog, but I'm too excited not to! I got my book cover from Siren Publishing today. Yeah!

Isn't it great! The person that made this cover at Siren did a fabulous job! Thank you, thank you!

Tonight I finished up my book trailer for Eight Seconds and while I'm not a professional, I think it turned out well. I'm a penny pincher and if I can do it myself, I generally do.

video

If I didn't upload this trailer correctly, you can find the video on YouTube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R1hn-Aj69A

I'm learning all kinds of new techie stuff lately. I'd prefer to just write erotic romance books, but I have to promote as much as I can. When I have time, I will be shamelessly promoting my book where ever I can. 2012 is my year to come out of top. I think :)

So, it's been a busy week and it's only Tuesday. I worked my day job, ack, now I'm having fun and staying up too late. giggles

Outside of making book trailers today, I have been writing on my third book in The Texas Senator's Sons series. I'm sure I've mentioned the first two come out in May. So, this third book is totally different than the first two. It's extra naughty and taboo. Too fun is all I have to say.

Have a fantastic week! I will :)

Hennessee

No comments:

Post a Comment