Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Erotic Romance is for me!

If you didn't already know, today is Friday! It's also the day I'm most likely to blog. Today, wow, has been great! I feel like Tony the Tiger. Lol.

First of all I started a new book this week and I'm totally stoked over it. Let's just say if it turns me on it's pretty naughty. (giggles) Anyway...this book is the 3rd in my series, The Texas Senator's Sons, it is entitled Drake. The first two are due out in May, Damon first and Drew second.

So, my next bit of happy news concerns Damon. I just received the Editor's Checklist and edits for the book and I'm ready to dive in head first and make it all it can be. I love the editors with Siren and like I've said before, I'm learning so much from them. Thanks guys!

Now here I am happy as a lark and checking off the days until my first book, Eight Seconds is released. Yup, I finally finished the edits and wow, am I glad too. April 17th feels like forever away. Is it here yet? No? Damn!

If you haven't already guessed, I'm totally into writing. I love the freedom that erotic romance allows. If I tried to write strictly mainstream I'd be bleeped and chastised every other word. Like I've said before, I love the, "In Your Face" sex scenes. I'm adult and I expect to feel all tingly when I pick up a book. Just saying.

Tonight I'm going to do a little celebrating...just a little. Lol. 2012 is my year to change my life and embrace what I enjoy doing. The only element hindering me is the dreaded day job. Ack! It's getting better now since I moved to a more part-time position that allows me more time to write. Yeah!

Okay, I need to give you a hint about what's in the book I'm currently writing.



I snagged this photo from http://hotmuscleboys.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/cowboy070.jpg

Bwahhahaha. That was my evil and wicked laugh. How did you you like it? Lol!

If you're wondering, I have put a book on the shelf for now. I'll return to it later when I get the current book written before my head explodes. My priest to be will have to wait in limbo because I'm not sure what I want to do to him yet. Yes, my characters are my minions and do my bidding!

Happy Friday! Don't do anything I wouldn't do!

No comments:

Post a Comment