Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Eight Seconds is at #13 at Bookstrand

Happy Tuesday! Well, Eight Seconds is hanging in there at #13 in the M/F Romance category on Bookstrand.  I think that is pretty good considering it is my first book.

I've been busy today, work, housework, kids, promoting. Man, I'm wiped out. The good news today is.....I got my next book cover!

Yah! Currently it's due out May 9th. Of course that is subject to change. I'm hoping not. This book is the first in my Texas Senator's Sons series. Will be putting up excerpts soon!




Okay. So there is the big unveiling! On to more news.

I will be participating in the Chocolate and Roses Blog Hop. It starts in May. Check back for more details. There will be a bunch of great authors participating as well with lots of prizes! I'm deciding what to give away. Hummm. If I had some followers I'd let them decide, but I don't.  I guess I'll just have to wrangle y'all up.

No comments:

Post a Comment