Pages

Monday, July 2, 2012

Hot Cowboys vs. Sexy Gentelmen

It's Monday and what do you think an erotic author does with their free time? Find inspiration of course! As most may know, I'm a big fan of Pinterest. I'm not sure why, because it is a ridiculous waste of time, but oh so fun and relaxing.

My favorite boards are Just Sexy and Hot Dream Men I Like. I have oodles of pics of nearly naked men and earlier I thought, what's hotter, hot cowboys or sexy gentlemen? Let's weigh the pros and cons.

Cowboys - Tough, hardworking, and able to tame wild beasts. Good with tools and their hands. Can always count on seeing a fabulous Wrangler butt. He's the type of guy that can change your oil, and bale the hay with enough stamina left over to keep a woman well satisfied.

Gentleman - Cool and confident in a suit and tie. Brilliant with numbers, a pen, and figures. Will wine and dine a woman. His demeanor hints of reserved mischief, and his attitude is cocky and sexy.



Both have sexy eyes.










In this first example, we see two different types of men with crazy hot bedroom eyes. Mmmm. Outside of eyes we need to think about the chest and abs.







Mmm, yeah, both have sexy abs perfect for a tongue to trace their contours.









There's two more yummy specimens for review. Let's further our quest. Shall we?

I'm a big fan of nice, sculpted asses on men.




Hell yeah. Here are two perfect asses I'd like to sink my teeth into. Nice, plump and round with muscles underneath.












We've covered eyes, abs, and asses. What's next? Ha, the bulge baby.




Is it freaking hot in here? This is a toss up.











Which is hotter? I think we're pretty even so far. On the other hand, I think we need to get into the mechanics of sex.



Which way would you rather be taken? In the bed of a truck under the stars? Or in front of a window with the city a buzz below?








Both are hot, and all I can figure at this point is it's a contest of wine vs. beer. Do you like to sip your drinks and make polite conversation? Or, do you drink beer and scream, "Hell Yeah!" or "Hot Damn!"?

As for me, I'm the girl that will scream, "Hell Yeah!". I would crack open a beer and romp in the bed of a truck any day. I suppose I'm not cultured and refined enough to be a lady. But honestly, in the bed, woman aren't ladies anyway.

Vote for me, and let's see who wins! Hot Cowboys or Sexy Gentleman. Leave me a comment and let me know!

4 comments:

  1. Oh MY! Can I just say these are great pics. If I had to vote, I'd co cowboy all the way, but that's because I'm a farmland-living hick! So, rope me one of them cowboys, girlie, and I'll ride 'em right on out. :o)

    Lea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew you were a girl after my own heart! XO

      Delete
  2. Awesome display. Wow. It's a real toss up for me. I'm a city girl through and through, but those cowboys sure are temptin'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! Mmmm, cowboys, they do wicked things to my tummy, but the city boys are darn hot too!

      Delete