Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

What's up with Hennessee Andrews

Yesterday I received my first book, Eight Seconds in print! I was excited and teary eyed while holding the book filled with my words, my thoughts, and my story.





To anyone out there not chasing their dreams, I'll tell you something my mother has repeated to me over and over again since I was a small girl.... "Can't never could do anything." I know I've heard that phrase cross her lips hundreds of times. She doesn't believe in the word "can't" and neither do I. Turn can't into I can and don't ever believe your dreams aren't possible. They simply depend on the effort  a person is willing to put in and how bad a person wants said dream to come true!

In other news, I have a story coming out in a multi-author anthology, 13 to be exact! Just Vamps will be available through Evernight Publishing in October! Yah! I'm very excited to be included :) Vampire lovers are sure to get their vamp fix with 13 original stories featuring our favorite creatures of the night. Mmm, I can't wait to read everyone's stories!




Happy Sunday! Be sure to stop by tomorrow for Blue Collar Monday! Also, I will be interviewing Seleste DeLaney on Tuesday, don't miss it!


No comments:

Post a Comment