Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Karma

If you missed Blue Collar Monday this week, I apologize. I've had one hell of a week and it started last Friday. I won't bore you with the details, but I will say my washer shooting craps was the highlight. For fear that I'll be answered, I dare not ask "What next?" Karma is the bitch that keeps on giving, leaving me scratching my head as to what is coming around. I'm a good girl, well, a good girl with a dirty mind! But, I don't recall doing anything to be paid back for. Hmmm, searching data records in my mind. Nope, I got nothing.


I need this shirt I found on Etsy. Friends of mine will laugh because I can always find something there.
I can add to the shirt with this necklace. 

Yep, you missed them and I think I got caught in the crossfire!















So now I'm picking up the pieces and trying to return to normalcy. More importantly, I'm gathering strength so I can get back in the saddle and finish up my latest book that seems to be taking forever. That is all that's new with me. Hopefully by the weekend I'll be back to my regular, naughty, book writing self!

No comments:

Post a Comment