Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Hennessee's Top 5 Romatic Movie Scenes

If I haven't ever told anyone before, I'm a geek to the core. I don't keep up with all the new movie releases. I don't have a series I watch on TV....actually, I watch very little television, but when I do, I have my favorites.

I'm a hardcore lover of romance and love. Of course I enjoy the naughtier side....yes, erotic romance novels. But this is movies we're talking here and I'd like to share my most favorite.

Drum roll, please!

5. Ella Enchanted- See, I told you I was a geek! I love the scene where Ella (Anne Hathaway) is singing Queen's song, "Somebody to Love" and spins into her hero Prince Charmont (Hugh Dancy). Their eyes meet and it's so sweet, but the Kiss Me scene was romantic in a young, geeky me way.



4. The Princess Bride -This is one of my all time favorite movies. Westley (Carl Elwes) is pushed down the hill by Buttercup (Robin Wright). "As youuuuu wishhhhhh!"




3. Sweet Home Alabama - Who in their right mind wouldn't think that Jake (Josh Lucas) and Melanie (Reece Witherspoon) together in this scene is romantic?  Sorry this clip is so long...I couldn't find a short one with the last kiss scene in it. Melanie smacking the mayor is in here, so its worth a watch. For just last kiss scene, go to 7:10.




 2. Never Been Kissed -I love when Josie (Drew Barrymore) is waiting on the ball field for Sam (Michael Vartan) to receive her first real kiss. This video is a montage of clips of them from the movie with the end kiss in it.





1. Sixteen Candles - When Sam (Molly Ringwald) get her wish and Jake Ryan (Michael Schoeffling) kisses her.

 

I hope you enjoyed the videos and the fun! See, underneath my exterior, I'm a true, geeky, romantic at heart!





No comments:

Post a Comment