Pages

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Looking forward to 2013

The holidays are winding down and now all that's left is to say "Cheers!" and ring in the new year.  I couldn't be happier, because the holidays seem to overload me with unwanted stress. I'm trying to drink it away, one cup of coffee at a time.

Already, 2013 looks bright and I hope to stay on a steady course. I've very excited about two books that are coming out in January.

On January 2nd, A Hard Bargain will be available from Siren-Bookstrand! This is my first M/M Alternative Romance. I'm very picky about character personalities. If a man is written too feminine, I'm done, end of story. You won't find weak men in my book. They are strong and well capable of fending for themselves in this world, but the combination of both of them together is hot! Just a warning, it is rated Sextreme. Check out my excerpt section for more.

A Hard Bargain is available for pre-order now. Save 10%!


On January 21st, Leather and Steel will be released from Evernight Publishing! This book is in the Romance to Go line. The story is M/F and is deliciously hot! I can't wait to see the cover. When I get it, you can bet I'll share.

On February 6th, I will have a release with Siren-Bookstrand. I love men in uniform, especially officers of the law. So, as a tribute to those in the line of fire, I am kicking off the series, Keepers of the Law. The first book is entitled, Safety in Handcuffs. Mmm, handcuffs and a hot uniformed highway patrol officer. Shivers :)


Currently, I am working on Keepers of the Law 2, Catching His Prey. This book includes a bounty hunter from Louisiana hell bent on catching a murderer. My heroine is a sheriff in small, rural county in Oklahoma. Let's just say the attraction isn't immediate, because she hates his guts. Good times.

If I can stay moving and my little fingers typing away, I'll have a great 2013. Be sure to check out A Hard Bargain, Leather and Steel, and Safety in Handcuffs while my devious mind works on new books!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment