Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Down with Pirates!!!!!!

Don't be a dick! Don't pirate ebooks!


I'm sounding off today not only for myself personally, but for all the other hard working authors out there. I can't tell you how sick I am of seeing my books, along with fellow author's books on these pirate sites.

No amount of diligence or reporting seems to help. Why in the hell are there copyright laws if they aren't enforced????

Today I am showcasing two sites that are criminals.

If you share electronic books, sorry, you're not a good person. 

If you post electronic books on a site and give them away, you're a piece of shit.

Here are the two pirate sites:

dpgroup.org
superiorz.org

To these two groups: I hope karma is swift and just where you are concerned. When something bad happens in your lives, consider your actions and know stealing is not only a sin, but wrong. How would you like it if someone stole from you?

1 comment:

  1. Agreed 150%. I've sent reports since 2011 regarding DCMA to the authority to take down both especially dpgroup.org but till now nothing actually happened! They keep on pirating those books happily without any regrets. This is so frustrating. And then there is another one, viprasys.org. I am beyond furious.

    ReplyDelete