Pages

Friday, January 25, 2013

Who's sexier? Blue Collar or White Collar Men?


I should be writing, but I felt like doing something off the wall and fun for a while. I have been working my tush off today!  I mean really, I deserve fun time! And what's wrong with looking a hot photos of men. Pfft. That never gets old. Let's compare!























                   






















                            







               



               


           









                               

                                 
Mmm, they are all pretty hot. Brains or brawn? How about both? Leave me a comment below and tell me what you think through January 27th. I will give one person a free copy of Leather and Steel!




Fifteen years ago, Skye Erikson tucked tail and ran far from Tulsa, Oklahoma and railroader Brock Masterson. For six months their relationship blossomed into a raging love affair filled with hot, erotic nights. The relationship became intense and bordered on becoming serious, prompting Skye to run.

The years passed, but the memories endured, inhabiting her heart and mind. Brock had been the one man to masterfully control her body without words. She had thought of him over the years, and at times she considered trying to find him again, but fear prevented her from doing so.  

A trip back to Tulsa lands her back in the strong arms of Brock, and she becomes a slave to the passion that once bubbled between them. Their intimate encounters rekindle a firestorm that cannot be denied any longer.
 
 Will she admit her love for him or run again?


Excerpt:
“Look, I’m sorry for calling you a liar. Mallory said you were married. I-I should have believed you.” She stumbled over her words, his advance making her anxiety grow.
“Calling me a liar is better than not calling at all.” He stopped just inches away after backing her against the wall.
“What do you mean?” she asked as warmth spread between her legs.
Brock placed his hands on either side of her head, trapping her between them. “You left without so much as a call. No note or explanation. Didn’t I deserve at least that much?”
Skye trembled but was in awe of him. His stern yet gorgeous eyes seemed to be filled with swirling hate. “I’m sorry. I was young, stupid,” she blurted out and took a deep breath. “I wanted to call you so many times—”
“Why didn’t you?” he asked and ground his molars together.
“I don’t know.” She shrugged. “Fear.”
“Fear of what? What I might say?” he asked in demanding voice and smacked the wall beside her head with his palm, making her shudder.
“Yes, I mean. It hurt for me to leave, but I wasn’t ready for a commitment. I didn’t want to hurt you. I just wanted to see what life had to offer away from here. Then, the years went by and I tried to find you once and—”
“And you didn’t follow through.”
“I was scared.”
“Of what?”
“I was scared a woman would answer,” she admitted. “I knew if I called and a woman answered, it would break my heart. Are you happy now?”
Brock pushed his body against hers and grabbed her wrists, pinning them above her head. His erection pressed against her belly, bringing back memories of a long-ago time when it was hers for the taking. “Why can’t I quit thinking of you?” he asked with a growl.

Remember, leave me a comment and vote white collar or blue collar for your chance to win! You have until midnight on the 27th.

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, they are both ever so sexy, can I pick both!! ;) There may be times I like the suited up guy, but then other times, I just want him full of muscles and all sweaty!

    Eva
    evitap67(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, nothing sexier than a well built man with a sharp mind. I'm a huge fan of SEALs and those boys are smart as a whip and highly educated. I'm going to go White Collar on this one. Great photos, Hennessee, and thanks for the opportunity to win your new release. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, sweetie! I like those Seals too. Mmmmm :)

      Delete
  3. Def both all wrapped up in one man. Sharp suit for business and then good with his hands at home... oh yes ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tend to fall harder for the physical labor guys esp if they have an engaging mind. Something about a hard physique that is gained by daily work than in a gym. le sigh

    Kassandra
    sionedkla@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally like men who can get their hands dirty. But...like you, an engaging mind is the icing on the cake :)

      Delete
  5. Guys in suits get me EVERY. TIME. (so clearly I choose white collar)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A brilliant mind and a fabulous tailored suit is hard to resist :)

      Delete