Pages

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Favorite Part of the Anatomy - Authors tell you theirs!

What is it about certain parts of the anatomy that drive us crazy? For me, well, I enjoy looking at a man with a nice rear end. If he has a nice round caboose, yeah, bells go off.

I also am a big sucker for plump lips....nice chest...strong arms...gorgeous eyes...Sigh, my list goes on and on. It is very hard to just pick one!!

I wanted to see what other authors had to say and also see if they could pick just one...this should be good.



SUSAN HAYES -

Hands. You can see a person’s life in their hands. Calloused or smooth. Manicured or rough, unkempt or scrubbed clean. They’re our introduction to someone, either by handshake or hug. I am a sucker for a pair of strong hands on a guy. Powerful enough to protect me if needed, and gentle enough that one touch can leave me breathless.
 
In my newest book, Eternal Bonds, my two heroes have very different hands. Duncan has the hands of a doctor, firm, clean and refined. Jared has strong hands marked by a life of hard work and service, and both of them want nothing more than to get their hands on Tabi.

Blurb:

Duncan Masterson lives apart from his vampire brethren and has vowed to never bring another mortal into his dark world. Only his fiercely loyal human guardian, Jared Evans, knows the truth about who and what he is.

For nearly a century, Duncan has held fast to his vow, until the day he finds the beautiful Tabitha Blacke lying dazed and bleeding after a rogue vampire attack. Duncan realizes he must break his vows in order to protect her from the evil that is prowling his territory.



When both Duncan and Jared find themselves falling for their lovely houseguest, they decide to claim her together, forging bonds that will change all of their lives forever.



As trouble draws near, their bond will be tested and sacrifices will be demanded of them all. The two men know they'll do whatever it takes to keep their beloved Tabi safe, but will their love be enough to see them through?





Author Links:


Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Susan-Hayes/551945384831723


KAREN S. JOHNSON - "The eye speaks with an eloquence and truthfulness surpassing speech. It is the window out of which the winged thoughts often fly unwittingly. It is the tiny magic mirror on whose crystal surface the moods of feeling fitfully play, like the sunlight and shadow on a still stream." Henry Theodore Tuckerman
I have loved eyes since I was a child so I would have to say that my favorite part of the body would be the eyes. Now I am not talking about little beady eyes. I love big, expressive eyes. You know the kind, the steamy sexy eyes, the eyes that burn into the soul. My boyfriend has those eyes, big brown ones that have a mischievous twinkle and when I look into his eyes I just melt. To me eyes really are the window to the soul. 
I hate to admit this but I also have a little bit of a foot fetish. I know it sounds strange and to most it would be disgusting but I think feet are beautiful. Of course, a nice chest and tight firm buttocks are not too bad either.
 Karen S. Johnson
Author of "Red Skies At Dawn"
Blurb:
Sammie Brown is involved with Jake, a biker, but it is his arrogant half brother that keeps invading her thoughts. Jake was an animal in bed but there was no fire, not like what she felt when his brother Mitch Baldwin kissed her.

Sammie reluctantly agrees to go to Sturgis with Jake to see if she should continue their relationship, and on the way she finds out that he is very different than he has led her to believe. He gets mad and abandons her, forcing her to accept the protection of his half brother Mitch, or “Cowboy” as the bikers call him. 

The fire between Sammie and Mitch gets too hot to be refused and they give in to their passion, not knowing that Jake is watching. Mitch and Sammie realize that there is something special between them. Mitch vows to keep Sammie safe, but will he be able to protect her from his own brother?


LAURIE ROMA - Hmm. My favorite body part on a man? You mean, besides the obvious, LOL? I'd have to say I love a man with muscles, particularly arms and shoulders.  There is just something so hot about a man who has bulging biceps, especially if he has tats. *Fans face* And with muscular shoulders he even looks good in a shirt...although clothing is optional. It also gives me something to hold onto or I can turn my head and bite... Yeah, that has to be my favorite body part that can be taken out for public consumption. :)

Blurb:
Allison Summers is having the mother of all bad days. As a surgeon, Allie is a strong woman who has led a difficult life. She is fighting to make the best of her situation, but everything changes when she is struck by lightning and finds herself transported to another world.
Arcadian Princes Tynan, Cael, and Ryder Dracor have been looking for the woman who will complete their souls. Born in a world with a shortage of females, they fear that day will never come. When a goddess suddenly appears, they are shocked, but know they want her as their mate. Allie wants to go home, but now that they’ve found her, they don’t want to let her go…
When wills clash and legacies are unveiled, it seems as though Allie was destined to become part of this world. But as she struggles with her new life, can she find a way to truly be happy and embrace being an Arcadian?
LEA BARRYMIRE - Oh, I would have to say my favorite body part, in all honesty, are the eyes. I LOVE eyes. I know, hokey right? Window to the soul and all that. But I really think you can tell a lot about a person by their eyes. Are they a squinter or a scowler? Do they show laughter in their eyes before cracking a smile? 

Blurb:
Rella Cinder was born to the submissive race on her planet and has finally reached the age of maturity. She has hated her nature since birth and has fought her submissiveness. As the youngest of four sisters, she’s watched the others go off and look for mates. This time she’s forced to comply with the government’s edicts, which includes attending the Unity Ball and taking a mate from the warrior species. What she doesn’t know is that she has already caught the eye of a warrior before stepping foot into the Ball.
Warrior Sabar T'Brun is ready to take a mate but doesn’t want a weak female. He sees what he craves in the willful Rella during her Initiation Ceremony. Her sweet submission and soft cries of passion are exactly what he wants in a mate.
Can they find each other before the Unity Ball ends? Or will someone else claim her?



Find Lea on her WebsiteFacebookTwitter - Blog
  
SIOBHAN MUIR -
For my own body, my favorite is my hands. I like their shape, their dexterity, and flexibility. I fell off a cliff in 1996 and they had to cut a hole in one hand to put in stabilizing pins. The scar is remarkable and I was terribly disappointed to have it change the geography of my hand. I also have a problem with hospitals putting IVs in my hands. Nope. Not gonna happen.

However, for men, I'm a huge fan of arms (which lead me to broad shoulders, robust chests, and hard abs, but I digress). I love a man's well developed arms where the biceps flow seamlessly from the deltoids down to the forearms. I love it best when they are proportionate and have...wait for it...nice hands (couldn't see that one coming, could you? ;) )

You know who has great arms? Darius Winterbourne, the hero of The Beltane Witch, from swinging that big sword of his. Oh, you didn't know he carries a sword? Well, pull up a chair, grab a copy of The Beltane Witch, and see if you can spot his sword. ;)

BLURB
Magic, mayhem, and motherhood… a witch’s work is never done, but Sabrina draws the line at the Fae.

After almost two decades as a practicing witch in Cloudburst, Colorado, Sabrina Foxglove is done with men, magic, and the fertility rituals of High Beltane. She’s dealt with all three before and ended up with a young daughter and no partner. Twice. She’s looking forward to a magic-free May Day, with nothing more exciting than making brownies for a kindergarten class and decorating a May Pole. She definitely doesn’t have time for a handsome, Fae-touched man.

After almost two centuries as the human chamberlain to the Fae’s Summer Court, Darius Winterbourne is a man accustomed to getting his way. So when the Summer Queen tasks him with finding a witch to perform the annual rituals and strengthen the ancient warding magicks, he figures it should be easy. He doesn’t expect Sabrina’s hardheaded refusal, her untrained abilities, or his attraction to her. With less than a week to Beltane, he must gain Sabrina’s trust before he loses his home, his position…and his heart.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment