Pages

Monday, July 29, 2013

Fill up your Naughty Drawer!

Hey! A friend of mine is a rep for Slumber Parties and is offering 30% off until Wednesday the 31st. Do you have any naughty needs??? Now is the time to fulfill your wishes and load up your naughty drawer! You can window shop at her site, but in order to get the 30% off, you have to contact her directly since it her own personal discount for her business.
I have had Amanda Werdehausen host two parties in my home and this chick rocks! I recommend her 100%. Stop by her site and see why I love this company!


I would never recommend any product that I myself wouldn't use. After two fabulous parties, I only have glowing words for Amanda.

Check out her site!

If anytime you are in the mood, her link is always on my right sidebar. 

Wanna see what I bought today???????
Vibro H2O


Stop by and see all the fabulous toys waiting for you!





Make Monday a Naughty Day!!!!

They have fuzzy handcuffs tooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment