Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Sunset Point Series Coming in September!


 
Coming in September!!!

Wow, Tuesday held exciting news for me, Laurie Roma, Susan Hayes, Erika Reed, and Lori King! We have been working on a menage series for the last few months together. As with any new venture or book submitted to a publisher, we were nervous and excited. 
This series will be published by Siren Publishing. We couldn't be happier or more excited to see our work come out with such an awesome group. Thanks, Siren!

Meet my inspiration for characters!

Dane Hutchinson

















Bannock Garrison
Lane Erikson


















As soon as I have more details about the project I will let you know.

Find me on Facebook

Stop by my my fellow author's blogs!


Erika Reed does not have a blog at this time, but you can find her lurking around Facebook!






No comments:

Post a Comment