Pages

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Meet the characters - Zander's Story - Rough in the Saddle

If you love MM romance and haven't picked up my free read, Rough in the Saddle, you may want to do so. 

There has been many messages from readers wanting to read Zander's story, who in Rough in the Saddle plays a secondary role to the main characters. At first, I had no plans to write any more, but I was pleased with all the comments I've decided Zander will have a book of his own!

Not to give away too much about either story, I will just share my inspiration and give you a short bio of each of my heroes in my current project.


Zander Wesley
Age: 32
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Height: 6' 3"
Occupation: Steer Wrestler and Saddle Bronc Rider

Attitude: Strong willed and determined. He doesn't say much, but what he says is important. 

Zander is the owner of the XYZ Ranch in Montana.




John Acker
Age: 30
Hair: Sandy Blonde
Eyes: Green
Height: 5'10"
Occupation: Steer Wrestler

Attitude: Outspoken and rowdy. He tends to speak his mind.





Dean Buchanan
Age: 29
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Height: 6'

Occupation: Calf Roper

Attitude: Calm and collected. He is easy going with a witty personality.


Stay tuned. This short erotic tale is currently in the works!

Click on the Rough and the Saddle book cover at the top left side of the page to be directed toward my free read.

No comments:

Post a Comment