Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Six-Pack Stud-a-Thon Blog Hop


Congratulations Jamie! You won a free copy of Tattoos and Cupcakes!!!

When it comes to the male physique it is hard to pick one favorite, although I must say there are a few areas that draw my attention quicker than others.


One of the best features a man can have outside of a great personality is nice, plump, kissable lips. Those lips had better know how to kiss and dazzle me with a smile as well.






While I enjoy a nice, muscular man, I don't find overly bulky attractive. For me, I see more brawn than brains. A man needs to possess an equal ratio. Bulk for bulk sake points to a man who spends more time in a gym than working. I'm all about my hardworking, blue collar men.




Okay, this is a biggie for me.....A man's gluteus maximus will catch my attention faster than a highway patrol officer when I'm speeding. Mmm, men in uniform...I digress. So, as I was saying about the cute, squeezable ass, yeah, I love men with a little junk in the trunk if you know what I mean.





WHAT PART OF THE MALE ANATOMY DRIVES YOU WILD? TELL ME AND ONE WINNER WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF MY LATEST RELEASE, TATTOOS AND CUPCAKES!


TATTOOS AND CUPCAKES, part of the Sunset Point Series, will wow you will hot and sexy men. Sometimes one man just isn't enough!




My contest is open to international participants. Be sure to leave your email address so I can notify you if you win. 

Hop along!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25 comments:

  1. i do like a man's eyes and a nice bum :)

    parisfan_ca@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going w/ a man's back. A muscular back leads to many things....ya know, like being able to pick me up and press me against a wall! *wow* just made myself shiver!!! ;)
    But I will admit, kissable lips, scruff, dark hair, tall, and tattoos!!! I love tattoo'd men!!
    Thanks so much
    Sebrina_Cassity at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think there is a bad part on a man. I do like a great beautiful pair of eyes and a nice smile. Of course a fine asset is always a must.

    Judy P
    strawberryrose@earthlink.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. His eyes and his shoulders/biceps are what I notice first (unless he's walking past then it's gotta be the buns!).
    hms7213@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of the above, plus shoulders for sure!

    vitajex(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me, the eyes have it.
    ladystingray72118(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. His smile, then the eyes! (I won't look away from a nice butt either)
    lumanesce AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you about the gluteus maximus. I'm also a sucker for well toned upper arms.

    pjmillion (at) comcast (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love sexy wide shoulders.

    jmesparza821 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. For me the sexy thing on a man is his eyes, I love a set of intense eyes, however after that I love me a man with some fine abs. I would be the woman at the gym waiting for the guy to go shirtless. SINGLEMOMMY41173@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jamie, thanks for stopping by and commenting! You were randomly picked for a copy of Tattoos and Cupcakes!!

      Delete
  11. I like a mans eyes, arms, thighs, and butt, chest also

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like a man's arms! fischert484@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like a man's eyes.
    Lisahelo(at)outlook(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Eyes and lips.
    tessa dot bamberg at kolumbus dot fi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eyes and hands.Thanks for the chance to win.
    dragonkeep62(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Face, ass, and abs. Thanks for sharing the hotties. evamillien at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's eyes for me.

    ainfinger(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Eyes, arms, chest, ass and back!

    Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
    elizabeth @ bookattict . com

    ReplyDelete
  19. abs

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  20. The eyes.
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    natasha_donohoo_8 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love a man's eyes and his tight ass.
    sstrode at scrtc dot com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anything from his eyes, tush, 6 pack abs and smile. Thanks for being a part of the hop and I hope that you had a great weekend!
    jessangil at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very fun hop! Lots of great books! I love eyes and a smile! :) Thanks for sharing and for the awesome giveaway!
    shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete