Pages

Friday, December 6, 2013

Hennessee's Great News!

Happy December! Holy moly, where has time gone? I've been so busy my poor blog hasn't been updated in a month. That's pathetic. There is however a very good reason why.

For the last month I have be working hard on an upcoming MM series for Siren. I couldn't be more excited if I tried. So far I have signed three contracts and filled out four cover questionnaires! Oh, and I learned how to spell questionnaire. :) It's the little things y'all.

The Rough in the Saddle series is set to release starting February 1st, 2014 with the following books coming out every other week after. See why I'm tickled beyond belief? My publisher rocks.

2 comments:

  1. cue up the music....
    I'm so excited
    and I just can't hide it!!!!

    this is super duper great news, Henn!!!
    As always, you know we got your back!!!

    pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pearls, big hug from me sweetie. You rock! XO!

    ReplyDelete