Pages

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome 2014!





I had hoped to start my new year on a brighter note. Sigh. I allowed the pipes in the house to freeze...not on purpose mind you. So I sit here pondering waking honey pie to tell him the news. I suppose in the grand scheme of it all he could have turned the water to drip as easily as I could have, but he worked until the wee morning hours and I suspect he was dragging when he came in.

I feel a, DoH! coming on.
Ah, yes, Homer, I couldn't have said it better myself.



On the brighter side, because there always is one, my muse kicked into high gear last night.
A wicked sci fi story is bouncing around in my head. I can't believe how the words tumbled out and how my fingers tried desperately to keep up. Gee, I really love it when that happens. Thus, explaining why I didn't think to set all the sinks in the house to drip. And now I'm not sure whether I should be happy or sad.

Hmmm, I'll have to stew on that a bit. I haven't even had my second cup of coffee.







No comments:

Post a Comment