Pages

Friday, February 14, 2014

Romance My Way Blog Hop!

Welcome and Happy Valentine's Day. Has Cupid been mischievous and shot you with his arrow? Perhaps you already have the love of your life and need to spice things up a bit.

For my trope, I have picked the phrase, "Three's a crowd." Is it? Hmm, it would seem to me that three is the perfect number for a menage a trios!




Being sequestered on Sunset Point Island is the least of Lane Erikson’s worries. Being a witness to a murder may be her demise. What does one do when a network of FBI wanted criminals are looking to kill you? You run like hell, even it’s to a place you’ve never heard of.
Dane Hutchinson, local tattoo artist, sets his sights on winning Lane’s affection and sharing her with Bannock Garrison, Sunset Point police officer. Bannock never wanted a ménage relationship, even though his parents have lived a happy life in one. The idea of sharing a woman bothers him, but losing Dane’s friendship bothers him more.
As the relationship begins to soar with possibilities, Lane is faced with her world crashing down again and her life hangs in the balance. Can Bannock and his colleagues save the day? More importantly, can Bannock overcome his distrust for women and allow Lane into his heart and share her with his best friend?

Ménage Amour: Erotic Ménage a Trois Romance, M/F/M, bondage, spanking, food play, sex toys, HEA


One winner will receive an eBook of Tattoos and Cupcakes!
Just tell me in a comment below what you like most about Valentine's Day.

Hop along!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

13 comments:

  1. I'm a non-con dub-con kinda girl myself :) Thanks for the giveaway!
    ilookfamous@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What I like best about Valentine's Day is the chocolate!! And I love menage books!!
    Happy Valentine's Day!!
    Ashley A
    ash_app@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What do I like about V-day! I would say the yummy chocolates that I let myself splurge on. Thanks for sharing! amybowens34@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I like about Valentine's Day is getting my children and Fiance' all types of goodies and they spending the day together!
    kbinmich @ yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds excellent!

    vitajex(at)aol(Dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. like the candy

    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the candy and decorating the house for it.
    Thanks for the chance to win!
    natasha_donohoo_8 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day, but I love the decorations!
    verusbognar (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband vacuums (and gets me a coconut cake, he hates coconut but it's my favorite).

    Shannon
    sabai30705(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What I generally like most about Valentine's day is the candy but I was good and stayed away from it this year!
    June
    manning_J2004 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The chocolates is the only thing I think I like about Valentine's Day.

    humhumbum AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  12. My hubby and I don't really celebrate Valentine's Day. We go to dinner, but that's about it. I had our youngest the day before (four years ago). That would be my favorite thing about it, sharing it with him and our other boys as well. :)
    Love menages! This sounds SEXY! Thank you for the great giveaway!
    trb0917 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete