Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Rough in the Saddle Series update!


First, thank you to all the readers of this series! I appreciate and love every comment you leave.

Now, to answer a couple of questions. Many of you have been wondering when to expect the next book and also if there would be any more books. Yes, there is lots more to come.

I had been working on a couple of different projects and needed a little break to allow my muse time to plot some more. With my other works complete, I'm happy to announce that I'm working on Rough in the Saddle 6 - Austin's Story.

On top of that, I have outlined the next five books. Yay! I really wondered where the ranch was going and who was going to join. I have also names the other books. They are as follows:

Austin's Story
Trevor's Story
Pace's Story
Xavier's Story
Avery's Story

For Austin's Story, I'm moving along quite well, and hope to see it out in July, maybe first of August. That will be determined by Siren's schedule, so we'll see, no promises here. The sooner the better, right?

Again, thank you all for the support and I'm so thrilled that you are enjoying the ride!


2 comments:

  1. I am so glade that there will be more books Thank you !!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to read Austin's story and really glad there will be more!!!

    ReplyDelete