Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Blue Collar Monday

What is it about blue collar men that fascinates me and thousands of other women?
I suppose I'm the type that loves a man who works with his hands. There is something so sexy about a guy who can fix stuff, or build stuff! Hard work, the sweat on their brow, figures and numbers, calibrations, and ratios.

Thump. Thump.

For those that share an attraction to the men that help build our world and keep it running, I believe we're hardwired to seek out the intellect, and muscle required.

Mechanics, electricians, carpenters, and the like hold a special place in my heart. Beyond the dirt and grim, an intelligent mind lurks. Men who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty are by far the sexiest the male species has to offer.

Enjoy the images and don't forget to thank the men who help build our world and keep it running.




Happy Monday!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment