Pages

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Mix Up Some Romance Results!





Wow! There were 1255 entries for this blog hop!!!


First, I would like to thank all the authors and bloggers for joining in with me. XO, y'all rock!

Secondly, thank you to everyone who stopped by and visited! I love blog hops and connecting with readers. I love to hear from you and enjoy reading your comments.

Drum roll, please....

One lucky hopper was chosen by Rafflecopter for the grand prize, and she is, Flutterfli Carol reads. Congratulations! Now you need to mix up some awesomeness in the kitchen throughout the holidays. No pressure :)

I know I can speak for my fellow authors and bloggers...awesome giveaways like these are only possible because of readers and fans. This is our way of saying THANK YOU!


The winner of a copy of Tattoos and Cupcakes is Heare2Watts!

While our imaginations keep us plenty entertained, it is because of readers that we continue. We hope you found a lot of great reads to keep you cozy throughout winter.

From me, Hennessee: Big hugs and well wishes to you all! Thank you all for stopping by!




3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the great hop. I won three ebooks and I am just about done with Starfall by Sara Anderson. Fantastic book and I will make sure to leave a review when I am done. Congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you guys :) ! Winning is fun and I hope you enjoy the prizes. Futterfli Carol - the Kitchen Aid Mixer is awesome. You should really enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! It was a wonderful hop! :D

    ReplyDelete