Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Top 30 Hottest Men of the Century


Happy Tuesday! I'm trying to be energetic, but Tuesday is one of those days. It isn't remotely close to Friday and it comes after Monday. What a bad rap. So, in order to brighten my day, I thought I'd share the top 10 Hottest Men of the Century. (Of course, who I believe are the hottest) My list grew to twenty, because how can one narrow down to ten? My list became a top 20, and that didn't last long, because I kept thinking of more men. Finally, I decided on 30, and here it. Mind you this list is in no order. Who is your favorite? Did I miss anyone?

1. Norman Reedus

2. Clark Gable

3. Elvis Presley

4. Gerard Butler

5. Adam Levine

6. Sean Connery

7. Paul Newman

8. Johnny Depp

9. Zac Efron

10. Marlon Brando

11. Rock Hudson

12. Jensen Ackles

13. Chris Hemsworth

14. Shemar Moore

15. Sam Elliott

16. Will Smith

17. Denzel Washington

18. Tony Curtis

19. Cary Grant

20. Ryan Reynolds

21. Mark Wahlberg

22. Russell Crowe

23. Chris Pine

24. Ryan Gosling

25. Liam Hemsworth

26. David Beckham

27. Jake Gyllenhaal

28. Channing Tatum

29. Collin Ferrell

30. Taylor Lautner

No comments:

Post a Comment