Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Mindsweep Thunderclap Campaign



Mindsweep is coming out October 1st! I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. Lately, I've been trying to discover the best ways to promote. Promo is not my thing, so to find a method that gets results would be priceless. 

Thunderclap intrigues me because it is virtually the easiest way to support someone with very little effort. Click support in one of three ways, or all, Facebook, Twitter, and Tumbler. The supporter doesn't have to do anything else. On the day of the campaign, one post or tweet is automatically inserted into the supporter's feed. Just one. What I like about this is the fact we can support each other and not worry about forgetting or spending precious time writing blogs, scheduling.... It's just that easy. 

As of today, I've reached 17% of my goal, meaning I need 83 more supporters. I would appreciate your help! After this campaigns ends, I will post about how it worked, and whether I would recommend it to you. Any and all stats will be reported.

Please help out by clicking HERE. 




No comments:

Post a Comment