Pages

Thursday, October 8, 2015

Special Post- I Wear Boots Everyday!

People amaze me, women in general. (SOME) Don't get your panties in a bunch. I'm not roping all women into this post.

As it would seem, junior high didn't end, well, in junior high. Some bitches can't let anything go. They keep picking, like some do a scab, not content until said scab is bleeding. Some women are not capable of growing up!


I'm laughing as I write this post, because I must be freaking important!!!! Woo hooo! I've hit the big time. I've got a group of haters. Right on, fuck yeah, and all that stupid shit. LOL. I don't care.


I can't help it! Geesh, have a wide set vagina and all the haters come flocking. Haters gonna hate. That statement seems to hold a wealth of truth. Not sure what the agenda is. More sales? My vagina is bigger and badder than yours? LOL! I'm sitting here sipping a coldie and could give two shits less. Hey, if someone wants to de-value their work, who am I to stand in their way? 


Personally, I'd rather be a leader rather than a follower.


Pathetic and rather sad. Poor Fezzik hurls boulders for an idiot rather than thinking for himself.


Yep, I'm LOL'ing my ass off. I'm certain the reverse response was expected, but I'm a surpriser! Not that surpriser is a real word, but it is now, because I just don't care! But hey, congrats to being a true follower to the cause!


Huh, I've lost interest in this pathetic post. Oh, wait, I know! I have better things to do! That's right, I almost forgot. I have books to write with kick ass characters while not following someone else and being a Fezzik. Duh!

Well, I'm off to do the fun stuff that I do! Yep, I'm smiling, because I'm an important bitch! Remember that. Simple wife and mother of two, can barely rub two nickles together writer, catches attention from the hottest writers to ever hit Zon. I'm nearly fainting. My celebrity status has just kicked up a notch. Someone 'IMPORTANT' noticed me! Little ol' me! I'm gushing, coming apart at the seams. A really important author copied MY cover art!! Fuck yeah!!! Can you believe it??? OMG! How awesome it this? Like freaking Star Wars or something! I'm a celebrity! By the way, I wear boots, so for y'all out there that want to be like me, better dress like me. Oh, and I wear either Tuff Girl jeans or Miss Me. You're welcome!

2 comments:

  1. HA! Mean Girls! Perfect!!! :D

    "I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help it that I'm so popular."

    "Whatever, I'm getting cheese fries."

    "And you can only wear your hair in a ponytail once a week, so I guess you chose today."

    LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete