Pages

Monday, May 9, 2016

On bullies....


Well, there's a bully among us, and he won't be the first, and he won't be the last. I am choosing not to identify the model, because he is really irrelevant. He is just another bully that needs to be dropped into shark infested waters.

What I find most disturbing about bullies are the tactics they use and the overwhelming sense of entitlement they believe they have to step on others. The saying, "Don't bite the hand that feeds you.", seems appropriate right now.

Beauty is really SKIN DEEP. My mother always said, "Pretty is as pretty does." There is so much truth in that statement. She is gone now, but I never stop reminding my children. This is they type of human I don't want my children to become....the type of narcissistic waste of flesh that idolizes his appearance and the appearance of others.

The most beautiful people I know range in every color and shape. True beauty IS inside of us. For anyone out there that believes otherwise, you are wrong. You can be the most beautiful person on the outside, but ugly as hell on the inside, and it makes you ugly all over.

Be good to each other! Damn, how hard is it to just be nice?

Remember, karma is a never ending circle. What you reap is what you sow. Sow good seeds and good will come back to you. Sow bad ones, and well, they'll all come back. Maybe today, maybe tomorrow, maybe next year, but they all come back.

1 comment: